Tuesday 12 July 2011

When I dont speak.


The clean execution.
Antisemita, antisocial, antidoping.

I have nothing but a silly smile. Sosa Insulsa
I have no words in french, just a few.
People in France are kind and polite.
People from XXXXX are strange.
---Underconstruction countries---
People from Roxipolis are...
I dont know people from there, just one girl.
(Id better not generalise)

Ive done something really bad/good.
I wrote your name on a piece of paper
yes, when I was sitting down in the middle of the bridge.
Oui, in Bordeaux.
I saw the river, I felt the wind
I was listening to the perfect song for the perfect moment.
I wrote your full name.
I traced the lines.
I ripped the paper into a small piece
I wrote your name, I felt your name.
I just let the piece of paper go.
Into the wild, into the river
I let you go.
I saw it flying
I saw my attatchment flying
I said goodbye to the sheet of paper
I said goodbye to you
and I found myself all alone
and I smiled.
It was a conspiration of pleasure
when no one would never understand.
People dont get people
You dont get me and darling I would never get you
Thats the only sad/happy true
We live by ourselves. 6000000000 people all by ourselves.
Its funny isnt it?

Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment