Monday 15 April 2013

Let's make it happen.


Let's make it happen
all at once, you could get further
in little steps of molecular giant

Backwards and forth
life, hearts and colorful waves,
all within an eye's blink.

Es fácil perderse
también es fácil volver
el sinfin de un vaivén temporal
tenerlo sin tenerlo
volver sin mirar atrás.

Corazones en espera
of the unexpected
deciden permanecer.
Still. Sin prisa

Es la intención la que aveces
no basta.
Me divido en sueños, mantras y visiones
aveces las letras también me hacen sentir
otras veces me enredo en cables
pero al final siempre me encuentra el mar

"The endless masterpiece"

Me cobijo de ideas para continuar
y es ahí donde surge el sueño palpalble
... it's just that first step
it's the lonely journey towards the light
but it's the light that it's full of companionship.

What I'm looking for now
It's this right moment, really
what I'm looking for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment