Wednesday 14 March 2012

The wholeness of nothing


I want to take it all. Im not wearing a dress. These colorfull things are little particles.
Particles that simbolize all the things we carry with us. All the things we want for us.
I want to take them all.
Sometimes, I want to take it all. I want to have it all. All the happiness and all the reflection, I want to take all the patience I can develop.
And I want to ride my bike on all the paths of the world. Until my legs become feather and wood. I want to become sober but I would love to get lost in a irrational world. I want all the colors but I want black and white also.
I want all the sounds from the universe, but I crave a year of silence.
I want to cover my body with fabrics but the smoothness of being naked also makes me feel fresh.
Stubborn humans that want to take it all.

The wholeness of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment